This Subscriber Agreement (the “Subscriber Agreement”) is between Visiocargo, S.L., a Spain corporation (“Visiocargo”) and the organization or particular agreeing to these terms (“Customer”). This Subscriber Agreement governs Customer’s access to Visiocargo’s collaborative workplace management service (the “Service”) and its associated applications and website. By clicking “I Agree,” attaching this Subscriber Agreement to a purchase order or similar order form, or using the Service as a paid subscriber, Customer agrees to the terms of this Subscriber Agreement. If an individual is entering into this Subscriber Agreement on behalf of an organization such organization shall be deemed the Customer hereunder and such individual hereby represents and warrants that he has the power and authority required to bind such organization to this Subscriber Agreement.
- Administration of Customer’s Account. Customer may specify one or more administrators (each an “Administrator”) to manage its account. Administrators have the ability to access, monitor, use, export and disclose all content posted by End Users in accordance with applicable local laws. Customer is responsible for: (i) the selection of its Administrator(s); (ii) maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and Administrator accounts; (iii) managing access to Administrator accounts; and (iv) ensuring that each Administrator’s use of the Service complies with this Subscriber Agreement. Visiocargo shall not be held liable for any actions on the part of Customer’s Administrator(s).
- End User Conduct; Compliance. Customer is responsible for use of the Service by its End Users and for their compliance with Visiocargo’s User Terms of Service. Customer is also responsible for providing any notice and obtaining any consents and authorizations necessary: (i) to allow the Administrator to access, monitor, use, and disclose the content posted by the End Users on the Service; and (ii) to allow Visiocargo to provide the Administrator with access to such End User content. The Service is not authorized for use by persons under the age of 18 and Customer will ensure that it does not allow any person under 18 to use the Service. Customer will promptly notify Visiocargo if it becomes aware of any unauthorized access to Customer’s account or the Service.
- Restrictions. Customer will not: (i) rent, sell, resell or lease the Service to any third party; (ii) use the Service for any purpose where either the use or the failure of the Service might lead to personal injury, death or physical damage; or (ii) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- Suspension. Visiocargo may request that Customer suspend the account of any End User who: (i) violates the User Terms of Service; or (ii) is using the Service in a manner that Visiocargo reasonably believes may cause a security risk, a disruption to others’ use of the Service, or liability for Visiocargo. If Customer fails to promptly suspend or terminate such End User’s account, Visiocargo reserves the right to do so.
Customer’s Use of Third Party Services. Visiocargo does not warrant or support any third party service (e.g., a service that utilizes the Visiocargo API in connection with Customer’s use of the Service) and will not be responsible for any act or omission on the part of such third party or its service.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Limited License to Use Customer Content. Customer hereby grants to Visiocargo a limited, nonexclusive and nontransferable (except in connection with the sale or transfer of its business) license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit and display the Customer Data for the limited purpose of (i) providing the Service and associated customer support to Customer; (ii) displaying the Customer Data to the End Users; and (iii) analyzing and improving the Service.
Reservation of Rights. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Subscriber Agreement does not (i) grant Visiocargo any rights or interest in or to the Customer Data or any Customer Intellectual Property; or (ii) grant Customer any rights or interest in or to the Service or any Visiocargo Intellectual Property. For purposes hereof, the term “Intellectual Property” shall mean any current or future worldwide rights under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret; any moral rights or any similar rights.
Use of Customer Suggestions. Visiocargo may incorporate into the Service any suggestions or feedback received from Customer without any obligation to Customer and any such modifications to the Service shall be the sole and exclusive property of Visiocargo. Visiocargo may also share and publish aggregate, anonymized data about the use of our Service by our customers.
Visiocargo Customer List. Visiocargo may include Customer’s name in a list of Visiocargo’s Customers online and in print and electronic marketing materials.
Fees and Payment. By subscribing to the Service and providing payment account information, Customer agrees to these payment terms and conditions. If Customer subscribes to the Service under any promotional subscription fee, some additional restrictions may apply. These restrictions, if any, will be provided to Customer before Customer signs up for the Service that is subject to the promotion. Free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Service, except where expressly stated. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law or as explicitly set forth herein. Customer will pay all applicable fees when due and, if such fees are being paid via credit card or other electronic means, Customer authorizes Visiocargo to charge such fees using Customer’s selected payment method. By default, customer accounts are set to auto-renew and require recurring payments. Fees will be charged on an annual or monthly basis based on Customer’s subscription. Visiocargo may automatically charge Customer for such renewal on or after the renewal date associated with Customer’s account unless Customer has terminated the Service or Visiocargo terminates the Service. Customer must cancel the Service prior to its renewal date in order to avoid billing of the next period’s fee. If Customer chooses to cancel the Service, Customer may use the Service until the end of the current period but will not be issued a refund for the most recently (or any previously) charged fees. Customer can cancel Service anytime online by going into the Customer’s account settings prior to its renewal date if Customer has a monthly plan.
Visiocargo may revise fee rates and/or the billable amount structure for the Service from time to time and in the event that the tariff increases more than 5% year-on-year, Visiocargo will provide Customer’s designated administrator(s) with email notice of any changes in fees at least thirty (30) days prior. Customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate billing information to Visiocargo. Customer will be billed for the appropriate plan based on the total number of unique users, including those with limited access. Visiocargo may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service if fees become past due. Customer is responsible for all taxes (excluding taxes on Visiocargo’s net income) and Visiocargo will charge tax when required to do so by law.
If Customer requires the use of a purchase order or purchase order number, Customer (a) must provide the purchase order number at the time of purchase; and (b) agrees that, except for any amendments to this Subscriber Agreement that are clearly marked as such on the face of the Purchase Order, any terms and conditions on a Customer purchase order that conflict with this Subscriber Agreement will not apply and are null and void.
Term and Termination. This Subscriber Agreement will remain in effect until Customer terminates its subscription to the Service or until this Subscriber Agreement is otherwise terminated as provided for herein. Customer may terminate this Subscriber Agreement at any time. In addition, either party may terminate this Subscriber Agreement if: (a) the other party is in material breach and fails to cure such breach within twenty (20) days following receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party; (b) the other party ceases its business operations or becomes subject to insolvency proceedings and the proceedings are not dismissed within 90 days. In the event that this Subscriber Agreement is terminated, (i) the rights granted to Customer pursuant to this Subscriber Agreement (except as specifically set forth in this section) will cease immediately; and (ii) any premium features provided to Customer will cease to be provided. The following sections will survive expiration or termination of this Subscriber Agreement: Sections 4(b) and (c), 6-9, 12, and 13.
- Confidentiality. During the course of their performance under this Subscriber Agreement, each party may make available to the other party information that is not generally known to the public and at time of disclosure is either identified as, or should reasonably be understood by the receiving party to be, proprietary or confidential (the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall include, but shall not be limited to: business plans, strategies, forecasts, projects and analyses; financial information and fee structures; business processes, methods and models; employee, customer and supplier information; sales and marketing information. With respect to the Customer, Confidential Information also includes the Customer Data.
- Obligations. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under this Services Agreement, with the express prior written consent of the disclosing party, or as required by law, the receiving party will not disclose, transmit or otherwise disseminate to a third party any Confidential Information of the disclosing party. The receiving party will use the same care and discretion with respect to the Confidential Information received from the disclosing party as it uses with its own similar information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care. Visiocargo may disclose Customer’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information solely for the purpose of performing Visiocargo’s obligations under this Agreement and only to those who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement. Customer may disclose Visiocargo’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, agents or advisors who have a strict need to know such Confidential Information and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information upon terms at least as protective as those contained in this Agreement.
- Exclusions. The obligations set forth in Section 7(b) above shall not apply to any Confidential Information that the receiving party can demonstrate: (i) the receiving party possessed, without any obligation of confidentiality, prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (ii) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement by the receiving party; (iii) is or was independently developed by the receiving party without the use of any Confidential Information of the disclosing party; or (iv) is or was received by the receiving party from a third party that does not have an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party or its affiliates. Either party may disclose the terms of this Agreement to potential parties to an acquisition or similar transaction to facilitate due diligence and closing of the transaction, provided that potential party is subject to written non-disclosure obligations and limitations on use only for the prospected transaction. The receiving party may disclose Confidential Information of the disclosing party if legally required to do so in connection with any legal or regulatory proceeding, provided, however, that in such event the receiving party will, if lawfully permitted to do so, notify the disclosing party within a reasonable time prior to disclosure so as to allow the disclosing party an opportunity to seek appropriate protective measures.
By Customer. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Visiocargo, its licensees and licensors, and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together, the “Visiocargo Affiliates”), from and against any and all liabilities, damages, obligations, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) (together, the “Losses”) arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Visiocargo or the Visiocargo Affiliates regarding: (i) use of or access to the Service by Customer or its End Users in violation of this Subscriber Agreement or our User Terms of Service; or (ii) any data or Customer Data transmitted or received through, or posted or stored in, Customer’s account.
By Visiocargo. Visiocargo hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Customer and its employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (together the “Customer Affiliates”), from and against any and all Losses arising from or as a result of any claim by a third party against Customer or the Customer Affiliates to the extent based on an allegation that the Service or Visiocargo’s technology used to provide the Service infringes or misappropriates any copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark right of the third party. In no event will Visiocargo have any obligations or liability under this section arising from: (i) use of the Service in a modified form or in combination with materials not furnished by Visiocargo; (ii) use of any third party app developed using Visiocargo’s API; or (iii) any content, information, or data provided by Customer, End Users, or other third parties. THIS INDEMNITY IS CUSTOMER’S ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR ANY VIOLATION BY Visiocargo OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Infringement Claims. If the Service becomes, or in Visiocargo’s reasonable judgment is likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement, then Visiocargo may: (i) obtain the right, at Visiocargo’s expense, for Customer to continue using the Service; (ii) provide a non-infringing functionally equivalent replacement; (iii) modify the Service so that it is no longer infringing. If Visiocargo, in its sole and reasonable judgment, determines that none of the above options are commercially reasonable, then Visiocargo may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Service and provide Customer with a pro rata refund of prepaid fees.
Process. The party seeking indemnification will provide prompt notice concerning the existence of an indemnifiable claim and cooperate fully with the indemnifying party in defending the claim. Failure to give prompt notice shall not constitute a waiver of a party’s right to indemnification and shall affect the indemnifying party’s obligations hereunder only to the extent that the indemnifying party’s rights are materially prejudiced by such failure or delay. The indemnifying party will have full control and authority over the defense of any claim; provided, however, that: (i) the indemnified party may join in the defense at its own expense using counsel of its choice; and (ii) any settlement requiring the party seeking indemnification to admit liability or make any financial payment will require such party’s prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; OR (II) LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS REVENUES, PROFITS (IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VISIOCARGO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. EXCEPT IN CONNECTION WITH ITS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, IN NO EVENT SHALL Visiocargo BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO VISIOCARGO HEREUNDER DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
Hosting of the Service; Export Restrictions. The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the European Union. Visiocargo makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Customers who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions (or who allow their End Users to do so) do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable European Union and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. If Customer is located outside of the European Union, Customer agrees that Visiocargo may transfer, store and process Customer Data in locations other than Customer’s country. Visiocargo complies with E.U. regulations regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
The export and re-export of Content via the Service may be controlled by the European Union Regulations or other applicable export restrictions or embargo. The Service may not be used in any country that is subject to an embargo by the European Union and Customer may not use the Service in violation of any export restriction or embargo by the European Union or any other applicable jurisdiction. In addition, Customer must ensure that the Service is not made available for use by persons or entities blocked or denied by the European Union.
Modifications. Visiocargo may revise this Subscriber Agreement from time to time by posting the modified version on its website at least twenty (20) days prior to the effective date of the modifications being made; provided, however, that no such modification shall include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Visiocargo’s obligations unless affirmatively agreed to by Customer in advance. If, in Visiocargo’s sole and reasonable discretion, the modifications being proposed are material, Visiocargo will notify Customer of such proposed modifications via email to the email address associated with Customer’s account. By continuing to access or use the Service after the posted effective date of modifications to this Subscriber Agreement that do not include a reduction in Customer’s rights or Visiocargo’s obligations hereunder, Customer agrees to be bound by such modifications.
Governing Law; Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
This Subscriber Agreement will be governed by the laws of Spain without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
Claims relating to this Agreement or the Service will be resolved through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth below. The parties agree that the Subscriber Agreement affects interstate commerce and that the Spanish Court of Arbitration governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. Initial Dispute Resolution: The parties agree that most disputes can be resolved without resort to litigation. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with each other, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. Accordingly, before initiating a lawsuit or arbitration, Customer Agrees to contact Visiocargo to attempt to resolve the dispute in good faith. Binding Arbitration & Class Action Waiver: If the parties do not reach an agreed-upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time the informal dispute resolution is initiated under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to resolve claims, subject to the terms set forth below. Specifically, all claims arising out of or relating to the Agreement (including its formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Services shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the Spanish Court of Arbitration under its Arbitration Rules, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. Thus, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the disputes, claims or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in Madrid, Spain. The arbitrator, and not any local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Subscriber Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of the Subscriber Agreement is void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be written, and binding on the Parties and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Arbitration will be held in Madrid, Spain. If any court or arbitrator determines that this arbitration provision is void or unenforceable for any reason or that the parties are not bound to arbitrate their claims, then the disputes, claims or controversies deemed not to be subject to arbitration must be litigated in state or federal court located in Madrid, Spain. Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property Claims: Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes, claims, or controversies concerning (1) either party’s patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets or (2) claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the Services (collectively, “IP Claims”) shall not be subject to arbitration.
- Relationship of the Parties. The parties are and shall be independent contractors with respect to all services provided under this Subscriber Agreement.
- Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither Visiocargo nor Customer will be liable for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition that is beyond the party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disaster, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism or war, labor conditions, governmental actions and interruption or failure of the Internet or any utility service.
- Assignment. Neither this Subscriber Agreement nor any of the rights and licenses granted hereunder, may be transferred or assigned by either party without the other party’s express written consent; provided, however, that either party may assign this Subscriber Agreement without the other party’s consent to an affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of its assets. Any other attempt to transfer or assign this Subscriber Agreement will be null and void.
- Entire Agreement. This Subscriber Agreement, together with any Customer purchase order or order form associated herewith (as limited by Section 6), constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this Subscriber Agreement invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof, which shall remain in full force and effect
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Subscriber Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Subscriber Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Communications from Visiocargo. You agree to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices, and disclosures that we provide in connection with the Service (“Communications”). We may provide Communications in a variety of ways, including by e-mail, text, in-app notifications, or by posting them on the Visiocargo website or through the Service. You agree that all Communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
For questions about these or any Visiocargo terms or policies, email us at email@example.com.